- 1 head green cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup rough chopped walnuts
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
For the dressing
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil (2/3 Canola and 1/3 Walnut)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place prepared cabbage, onion, carrot, walnut& raisins into large mixing bowl; set aside.
- In saucepan heat to boiling the sugar, salt, celery seed, dry mustard, pepper and vinegar.
- Add oil and bring to a boil again.
- Remove from heat and pour over cabbage mixture.
- Toss to combine.
- Cover and chill before serving.