Prep 2 mins
Cook 1 hr
Another from my collection that I want to try soon.
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt, unsweetened
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon shallot, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon, minced or 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 6 cups white cabbage, finely shredded
- In a medium bowl, whisk together yogurt, mayonnaise, mustard, shallots, tarragon and salt.
- Transfer to a bowl and toss with the cabbage.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving. Toss again before serving.