Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Coleslaw with craisins, toasted pecans and a light raspberry dressing.
- 1 (14 ounce) bagof prepared coleslaw mix
- 1⁄4 cup pecans, toasted and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup orange-flavored craisins
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons seedless raspberry all fruit jam
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 dash salt
- In a small sauce pan, heat vinegar, jam, mustard, olive oil and salt.
- In a large bowl, mix coleslaw mix, pecans and craisins.
- When dressing is cool, pour over coleslaw and stir well.
- Let sit 1 hour and stir again.