Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love making this recipe in the summertime.
- 3 cups shredded cabbage (red, green, or both)
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1⁄3 cup raisins
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red onion
- 1⁄2 cup sunflower seeds (shelled sunflower seeds)
- 8 slices crisp cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- In a large bowl toss together salad ingredients EXCEPT sunflower nuts and bacon.
- In a small bowl combine dressing ingredients.
- Pour dressing over cabbage mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Just before serving, stir in sunflower nuts and bacon.
I love coleslaw and this was yummy with the sunflower seeds and raisins! Just sweet enough and healthy too! I used a little more carrot, and veggie bacon bits. Thanks! Made for New Kids on the Block game.