1/3 Photos of Coleslaw With Peanuts and Raisins
Recipe from California Raisins website. . .by Chef Roy Harland. It states that you can substitute 1 lb of coleslaw mix for the green cabbage, red cabbage and carrots. They suggest serving this with BBQ. WOW this is good stuff!!! Note that I only used half of the dressing for 1 lb of coleslaw, so you may want to cut the recipe in half so as not to be wasteful!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- sea salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1Make the dressing by combining the vinegar and sugar in a small mixing bowl.
- 2Stir in the mayonnaise, celery seed and horseradish.
- 3Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 4(Be sure sugar is dissolved before serving.).
- 5Toss the cabbages, carrots, raisins and peanuts in a large mixing bowl with desired amount of dressing.
- 6Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 7Arrange in a serving bowl and garnish with the chopped eggs and chives.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coleslaw With Peanuts and Raisins
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 238.3
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 60.6 mg
- Sodium 305.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 14.8 g
- Protein 4.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar