Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A Daily News copycat version from a coleslaw sampled at Wood Ranch BBQ & Grill
- 1 (16 ounce) cabbage and carrot coleslaw mix, packaged, shredded
- 1 1⁄2 cups red cabbage, packaged, shredded
- 3⁄4 cup celery, finely sliced
- 1⁄3 cup green onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- garlic pepper seasoning
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- In a large mixing bowl, combine coleslaw, red cabbage, celery and green onions.
- In a small bowl, whisk together wine vinegar, water, sugar, seasoned salt, garlic powder and oil.
- Mix dressing with coleslaw; stir in garlic pepper and peanuts and toss well.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Easy and delicious - took it to a barbecue and it was gobbled up.
This recipe is just like the restaurants. Very tasty and doesn't need anything more.