Very crisp and flavourful with the dried cranberries. Nice served over grilled sausage on a bun or with turkey, chicken or pork burgers. Easily doubled for a crowd.' (from Becel)
- 4 cups green cabbage, shredded and chopped small
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 stalk celery, thinly sliced
- 1⁄3 cup dried cranberries
- 1 large red apple, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon mustard, DeJong (or your favourite)
- 2 teaspoons sugar (or splenda)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper, freshly ground
- 3 tablespoons becel oil (or veggie oil)
- In a large bowl, combine cabbage, onion, celery,dried cranberries and apple.
- In a small bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients until sugar dissolves.
- Pour dressing over salad, toss well, cover and chill.