Recipe by Stylin'Dog
This is an easy way to dress up those pre-washed bagged salad blends. I liked the flavour of this but it seemed a bit runny. You may want to either adjust the ingredients to make it creamier, or simply serve with a slotted spoon. Why bother dirtying two bowls? Mix this up in the serving dish, then add one bag of your favourite coleslaw blend and toss well.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 -4 tablespoons liquid honey
- 2 -4 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed
Directions See How It's Made
- Crush celery seeds with a mortar & pestle.
- In the serving bowl, combine the celery seeds with the remaining ingredients. Whisk to blend well.
- Taste and adjust flavour to taste.
- Add your slaw veggies and stir well.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving time.