Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This cole slaw is creamy and full of flavor. The dill and roasted garlic make this just wonderful.
Make and share this Coleslaw-Creamy Dill Cabbage Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon roasted garlic
- 1⁄2 tablespoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 tablespoon celery seed
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 6 cups thinly shredded cabbage
- 1 large onion, sliced thin
- 1 large carrot, shredded
- Mix first 8 ingredients in a large bowl add remaining ingredients.
- Chill and serve.
Mmmmmm good!! Only changes I made was to use low-fat mayo, no sugar and no roasted garlic. This was DELICIOUS!!! Thanks Rita! I think the leftovers were even better the next day!! :)
Love, love, love this dressing. I added fresh dill and used a lot of it! Excellent!
I actually didn't have any roasted garlic or celery seeds, but this still came out beautifully. I have used other recipes for coleslaw found here at 'zaar and for my palate this is by far the best.