Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
It is one one my mother's
- 1 head green cabbage, chopped
- 1 carrot
- finely diced white onion, to taste
- 1⁄2 green pepper
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- Chop all vegetables to your liking.
- Then in separate bowl add sugar and vinegar and stir until dissolved.
- Add salad dressing and pour over cabbage. It may seem dry--let it sit for a few minutes and the juices will mix.
A very intense cole slaw; a little bit goes a long way due to the amount of undiluted salad dressing used. I used lowfat mayonnaise as that's what I had on hand. Dh especially likes it, having already gone back to the frig for a snack. A very nice change from our usual cole slaw.