Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I saw this Recipe on the Rachel Ray show....Super Easy and tastes wonderful!
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (1 lb) bag packaged coleslaw mix
- 5 -6 radishes, thinly sliced
- Mix it all together and its done!
I wanted to like this because I like to review recipes with low ratings, but I just couldn't. I added about 2T of sugar and that made it more palatable. It also got better with time but still its not a recipe I would want to make again.
This just didn't work. The only way to salvage it was add Robusto Italian Dressing, so we could eat it without having to throw it out.
I love recipes like this! So easy! I thought this was great, but DH didn't care for it at all. Too bad. More for me. I'll make this again (just a smaller amount next time.) Thanks for sharing! :)