Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
An easy and delicious multipurpose slaw.
- 1 (16 ounce) bagshredded coleslaw mix
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup buttermilk
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Add ingredients 2-9 to a large mixing bowl and whisk into a smooth dressing.
- Add the entire bag of coleslaw mix to the dressing and mix well.
- May chill for 30 minutes to an hour before serving for best results.
Great coleslaw recipe. I made this to accompany your Pork Shoulder Sandwiches (#105999) and we had a winning lunch. Sweet and tangy - a great complement to the savoury pork sandwiches. Thank you.