Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Vinegar based cole slaw, without sugar or fat. I use this with bagged coleslaw mix from the grocery.
- 1 lb coleslaw mix
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄2 cup vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 2 tablespoons water
- green peppers (optional) or sweet red pepper, chopped (optional)
- In large bowl with lid mix slaw mix, onion and celery seeds.
- Pour splenda over salad.
- Mix water and vinegar and pour over salad.
- Refrigerate overnight stirring periodically.
- You can also put in large zipper bag and turn instead of stirring.