Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Cole slaw made with a low-carb dressing. This is a "wet" version, for those who like lots of dressing.
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup Splenda granular, sugar substitute
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 teaspoon Nu-salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 12 ounces cabbage (shredded)
- Mix together all ingredients except cabbage until thoroughly blended.
- Fold in cabbage and toss to coat.
- Refrigerate for an hour or two before serving for best flavor.
I really loved this, I used Hellman mayonnaise and just half the splenda as I don't like too sweet but I only had celery salt so I didn't put an salt in but the vinegar was cider and red wine and I used a white cabbage I like that it was just the cabbage and nothing else that's how I like my coleslaw. I will be making this again. Thank you for posting. Made for Honor thy Mother the diabetic forum May 2011.