Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A zesty dressing...
- 5 ounces silken tofu
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons wasabi powder
- 1 teaspoon minced shallots or 1 teaspoon onion
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced gingerroot
- salt and pepper
- Mix together all of the ingredients in a blender until very smooth.
- Chill and serve over a crisp green salad, fruit salad or noodles.
- Note: It may be necessary to scrape down the sides of the blender once or twice during blending.
This was perfect. I used shallots. This recipe mixes a perfect balance of ginger, wasabi and the tofu tones down the potencey of the hotness.