- 1 (8 ounce) package crescent roll dough
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dill weed
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven 350 degrees. Spread crescent roll dough into a pizza pan. Pinch seams together to seal. Pre-bake crust till lightly brown, roughly 10-12 minutes. Remove from oven. Cool completely.
- Blend together remaining ingredients in 2 quart bowl. Spread cream cheese mixture on top of cooled crust.
- Choose 3 of your favorite vegetables, finely chopped with food processor and sprinkle them over the top of the cheese.