Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a great appetizer or perfect for serving at cookouts or a bbq. The ingredients can also be changed to your preference.
- 2 (8 ounce) cans crescent rolls
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic
- 1 tablespoon onion flakes
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup raw carrot, sliced
- 1 cup celery, sliced
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- Roll out dough in large 10x15x1 pan, pressing together all perferations. Bake as directed. Let cool.
- Mix cream cheese, mayo, garlic and onion flakes and spread on cooled crust.
- Top with cheese and vegetables.
- Chill and serve.