Recipe by Aunt B's
This is such a great refeshing dish for the summer.It makes a great light lunch or dinner.I usually serve it on a bed of lettuce and crackers or with some slice vegetables (tomatoes,cucumbers carrots). You can adjust this to your taste.
- 1 (8 ounce) elbow macaroni (or twisted pasta)
- 1 cup mayonnaise (more or less)
- 1 (6 ounce) tuna in water, drained (I use 2 cans)
- 1 hard-boiled egg (optional)
- 3⁄4 cup chopped onion (I like vidalias)
- 3⁄4 cup chopped dill pickle
- 1 tablespoon celery seed (or 1/2 cup fresh chopped)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook macaroni according to directions, drain.
- In large bowl add macaroni and remaining ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Refrigerate till chilled or cold,.
- As it sits in the refrigerater, the noodles "absorb" some of the mayonnaise and you might want to add alittle more before serving.