Prep 18 mins
Cook 0 mins
This quick, easy, and yummy dip is excellent with vegetable dippers or crackers (try Wheat Thins). For dinner party appetizers, serve this dip plus Wheat Thins along with salted roasted cashews. A Vita Mix machine does an excellent job of distributing the crab meat and flavor throughout the puree. Low sodium, undiluted condensed tomato soup gives an excellent result.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 ounces crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 5 1⁄2 ounces tomato soup (or use 1/2 can)
- 1⁄2 dash lemon juice
- 1⁄2 dash garlic salt
- Puree in blender or vita mix or simply mix well.
- Serve with vegetable dippers or crackers.