Recipe by Darkhunter
Recipe originally from MasterCook. Quick and easy. Can't ask for better than that! Hope you enjoy it.
Top Review by luvcook'n
This is such a lovely salad! After I took the pic...I just wanted to eat it all. I cut the recipe down to serve 2. And I will never do that again...it is way too yummy for that. Made as directed with the fresh basil out of my garden and a couple of my tomatoes from the greenhouse. Thank you Aunt Sana so much for sharing!
- 6 large tomatoes, diced (about 4 lbs)
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 tablespoon fresh basil leaf, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped scallion