Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Recipe originally from MasterCook. Quick and easy. Can't ask for better than that! Hope you enjoy it.
- 6 large tomatoes, diced (about 4 lbs)
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 tablespoon fresh basil leaf, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped scallion
- Combine ingredients in a large bowl.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
This is such a lovely salad! After I took the pic...I just wanted to eat it all. I cut the recipe down to serve 2. And I will never do that again...it is way too yummy for that. Made as directed with the fresh basil out of my garden and a couple of my tomatoes from the greenhouse. Thank you Aunt Sana so much for sharing!
This makes a beautiful salad, most especially with all the fresh tomatoes, basil, and scallions. I used block feta, and served at Saturday Lunch at the Farm! Well rec'd and loved by all! Made for *French Herb Month* July 2010
Love tomato, basil, and feta-bring it on! Tasty, easy, and handy. Made as posted. Thanks AuntSana for posting. Made for Fall PAC '08.