1/4 Photos of Cold Thai Pasta Salad
Pasta salads can have a variety of textures and tastes. The flavours of Thailand are showcased in this tangy dressing. Crisp vegetables and tender linguine pasta fill the pasta bowl to enhance any potluck or picnic. From Emily Richardson at Food and Drink
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 ounces linguine
- 1 lb small cooked shrimp, tails and shells removed
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 English cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh coriander (optional)
- 1Cook linguine in a large pot of boiling salted water for about 10 minutes or until tender but firm (al dente).
- 2Drain and rinse under cold water and drain well. Place in large bowl.
- 3Add shrimp, bean sprouts, red pepper, cucumber, onions, mint and coriander, if using.
- 4To make Thai Dressing:
- 5In a small bowl, whisk together fish sauce, vinegar, sugar, garlic, lime juice and chili paste.
- 6Pour over linguine, shrimp and vegetables and toss well to coat.
- 7Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cold Thai Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (223 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 334.2
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 159.4 mg
- Sodium 1665.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 26.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
seasoned rice vinegar