- 4 ounces spaghetti, uncooked
- 4 ounces snow pea pods, fresh, trimmed, cut diagonally into thirds
- 1⁄2 medium red bell pepper, cut into thin lengthwise strips
- 1⁄2 lb medium shrimp, cooked, deveined, peeled
- 1⁄2 cup peanut sauce, Thai (I used the dipping sauce from Thai Burgers)
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring a large pot of water to a rolling bowl
- Add the spaghetti and cook as directed on package; rinse with cold water to cool.
- While the spaghetti is cooking, combine the pea pods, bell pepper, shrimp and peanut sauce in a large bowl.
- Add the cooked spaghetti; toss gently to mix and serve.