Recipe by Maias2Papayas
This is delicious served as a pupu or served with salad. Very simple and flavorful recipe for tofu! Wonderful for a hot summer day.
- 1 (14 ounce) package firm tofu
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons fresh grated ginger or 1 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons diced scallions
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, ginger and sugar in a bowl.
- Cut tofu into 1 inch cubes.
- Marinate tofu cubes in sauce for 10 minutes.
- Top with scallions, sesame seeds and optional red pepper.
- Chill for 15 minutes.
- Delicious served over shreadded lettuce, or cabbage or bean sprouts.