Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great Summer Soup
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1 quart strawberries or 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl, stirring well.
- Transfer half of mixture to container of an electric blender and process until almost smooth.
- Repeat procedure with remaining half. Ladle soup into individual soup bowls. Serve immediately. Yield: 5 1/2 cups. Garnish with mint sprig.
- Great luncheon idea!
This soup made a wonderful dessert tonight! I just got a digital camera so have posted my first picture! I hope it is okay! Easy to make and pretty too! Thanks Bliss!