- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 3⁄4 cup light cream (I use 6% M.F.)
- 1 1⁄4 cups 1% low-fat milk
- 2 tablespoons diced fresh jalapeno peppers (remove seeds first)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar (or splenda)
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons allspice
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- mint leaf (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Put everything except for mint leaves into blender. Blend until smooth.
- Taste, if you like it really tangy, you might want to add a little more balsamic vinegar.
- Pour into bowls and garnish with mint leaves on top. Serve immediately.
- Variation: Use 1 c frozen strawberries + 1 c frozen green grapes instead of 2 c frozen strawberries.