Recipe by mrsmeduck
I found this recipe on a box of Mrs. Grass Recipe, Soup & Dip Mix, made by Wyler's. I like to add artichokes to fit my liking. I like cold and hot spinach dip. This recipe is meant to be cold but it could probably be good served warm too, heat in the oven till bubbly.
Top Review by queenofeats
This was fantastic for a hot summer day. I accidentally forgot the green onions and Parmesan, but it didn't seem to need them. I will try them next time though! I also switched out the vegetable soup mix for a packet of Uncle Dan's ranch dressing mix, as I am not fond of the former. We loved it and it's a great way to mix it up if you make this often. This is so simple to make if you have a blender or a food processor too - dump, mix and you're done! We loved ours served with veggies and whole wheat pita chips. Thanks so much for the recipe, we'll be back to this one often I think.
- 10 ounces frozen spinach
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 ounce vegetable soup mix
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup green onion
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 14 ounces artichoke hearts
Directions See How It's Made
- Allow cream cheese to warm to room temperature so it mixes easier with other ingredients.
- Thaw, drain and squeeze dry spinach.
- Chop green onions and artichokes hearts.
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, vegetable soup mix, cream cheese, parmesan cheese, and onions (and artichoke hearts if desired). Chill for at least two hours.
- Serve with bread cubes or crackers. I like mine cold with vegetable flavor crackers.