- 1 (14 ounce) can water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained, and coarsely chopped
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup plus 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 small garlic clove, chopped
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
Directions See How It's Made
- Place half the artichokes in a food processor; add cream cheese, 1/4 cup Parmesan, lemon juice, garlic, cayenne, and 3 tablespoons water. Process until smooth.
- Add scallions, remaining artichokes, and spinach; pulse briefly. Transfer mixture to a serving bowl. (To store, refrigerate, up to 2 days.) Top with 1 tablespoon Parmesan, and serve dip with raw vegetables.