Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an awesome salad for entertaining or taking to an office party very versatile .
Make and share this Cold Spaghetti Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups Italian salad dressing
- 1⁄2 lb sliced pepperoni
- 2 fresh tomatoes (diced)
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green olives
- 1⁄2 lb mozzarella cheese
- 1 cucumber (peeled and diced )
- 1⁄2 small red onion
- 1 lb cooked pasta (can be spaghetti or corkscrew style)
- Toss altogether and refrigerate overnite is best . Enjoy !
I make a salad similiar to this one. We loved it, I had to leave out the olives as hubby won't touch :( so added a little carrots and yellow pepper for color...Made for PAC Spring 2012 and was a great choice.