1/2 Photos of Cold Spaghetti Salad
My mom's best friend has made this for years and it is always a huge hit at all of our parties/get togethers! Great any time of year!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb angel hair pasta
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 medium sweet onion, diced
- 2 medium cucumbers, peeled and diced
- 4 -5 roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope Good Seasons Italian dressing (prepare like it says on the envelope)
- 0.75 (2 1/4 ounce) bottle of kroger brand salad seasoning (or any other brand)
- 1Break angel hair noodles in 4 pieces and cook 4-5 minutes.
- 2Drain noodles well.
- 3In seperate bowl, mix all other ingredients together.
- 4Add noodles to mixture.
- 5Cover & refrigerate overnight.
- 6NOTE: The Salad Seasoning is in the "Spice" section of the grocery store.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cold Spaghetti Salad
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 157.1
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 5.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Good Seasons Italian dressing