This recipe tastes better as it soaks up more sauce!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toast sesame seeds in a dry non-stick pan on medium heat till golden brown.
- 2Bring a pot of water to boil and add salt. Put in the soba noodles and cook for about 6 minutes or until tender but not mushy. Plunge drained soba into bowl of ice water.
- 3In a large mixing bowl, mix vinegar, soy sauce, honey and oil. Add drained, cooled soba and chopped spring onions and mix well.
- 4Mix in toasted sesame seeds and toss well. Adnd give that lemon wedge a good squeeze. Mix well.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cold Soba Noodle Salad
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 603.6
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1749.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 100.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 23.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: