Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe tastes better as it soaks up more sauce!
Make and share this Cold Soba Noodle Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄3 cup sesame seeds
- 8 ounces soba noodles
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 5 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 5 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 lemon wedge
- Toast sesame seeds in a dry non-stick pan on medium heat till golden brown.
- Bring a pot of water to boil and add salt. Put in the soba noodles and cook for about 6 minutes or until tender but not mushy. Plunge drained soba into bowl of ice water.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix vinegar, soy sauce, honey and oil. Add drained, cooled soba and chopped spring onions and mix well.
- Mix in toasted sesame seeds and toss well. Adnd give that lemon wedge a good squeeze. Mix well.
Simple and goes very well with asian sauce grilled veggies and tofu. A great summer dish.