1/2 Photos of Cold soba noodle, chicken and prawn salad
Tomoko and I made this for our dinner tonight. We adapted it from another recipe I have just posted. Prep time doesn't include cooking and cooling the chicken (I poached mine).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (300 g) packet soba noodles
- 4 cooked cooled chicken thigh fillets, shredded
- 300 g cooked prawns, shelled,deveined,and halved
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1/2 red capsicum, julienned
- 2 green onions, finely sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 1/4 cup roasted peanuts, roughly chopped,to serve
- fresh coriander leaves, to serve
- 1 lime, cut into 4 wedges,to serve (extra)
- 1Cook the soba noodles according to the directions on your packet.
- 2Drain and run under cold water to cool, drain well.
- 3Place the noodles, chicken, prawns, bean shoots, capsicum, onions, mint and coriander in a large bowl.
- 4Toss well.
- 5Pour over the dressing and toss again.
- 6Divide into 4 serving bowls and serve with coriander leaves and peanuts sprinkled over and a lime wedge on the side.
- 7DRESSING: Mix all the ingredients together in a small bowl.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cold soba noodle, chicken and prawn salad
Serving Size: 1 (332 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 504.4
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 151.7 mg
- Sodium 2407.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 40.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweet chili sauce
red Thai chile