Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
My mom found this recipe on the back of one of the packages of smoked beef and has been making it for the holiday's for years. Prep time does not include chill time.
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1 (5 ounce) jarsharp cheese spread or 1 (5 ounce) jar old English cheese
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce) packagesliced smoked beef
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- Combine cream cheese and processed cheese in medium bowl; mix until well blended.
- Chop beef in small pieces.
- Stir beef and onion into cheese mixture.
- Refridgerate 1 hour or overnight before serving.