Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a very tasty potent iced coffee. Just perfect to end the evening. You'll enjoy sitting on the deck and sipping this treat.
- 6 ounces coffee, strong, cold, fresh brewed
- 1 ounce Kahlua
- 2 ounces vandermint mint chocolate liqueur
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1⁄2 ounce heavy cream
- 4 coffee ice cubes
- 1 ounce whipped cream
- 1 teaspoon Kahlua, for drizzling
- Put ice cubes into tall chilled glass.
- Add coffee, Kahlua, Vandermint liquer, Vodka and cream.
- Stir and top with whipped cream.
- Drizzle the remaining Kahlua over the whipped cream and enjoy.
My bevy pushed has struck again! While I backed off on the booze amounts it was it was wonderful, delicious and very happy making. How can you go wrong with chocolate, mint and coffee. That said I don't have the liqueur ask for so used some Mozart and a bit of white Creme De Menthe. I guess I should also mention that I skipped the ice because it's so cold here now. The hot version was a real delight. Bravo BK. Made for Photo Tag.