1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 15 mins
merron-iru kami's Note:
A zippy Asian side dish that just happens to be vegan. Also great with mung bean sprouts, green beans or broccoli. Time includes 1 hour to chill.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Steam or boil pak choi to desired doneness (we like ours to still be a bit firm).
- 2Drain choi in a colander and use a wooden spoon to push the choi against the sides of the colander and squeeze out as much water as possible.
- 3Once choi is as dry as possible, whisk together soy sauce, vinegar, sugar and green onions in a glass or ceramic bowl. Add choi and toss to coat.
- 4Allow to chill in the fridge for one hour.
- 5Just before serving, add the sesame oil and sesame seeds and toss to coat. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cold Sesame Pak Choi
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 130.0
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 552.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: