Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This recipe came to me via the international cookbook for kids. incredible for a cold meal on a hot summer day.
- 1⁄2 lb angel hair pasta
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1⁄2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup chicken or 1⁄2 cup vegetable stock
- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 green onion, diced
- 1⁄2 cup chopped peanuts
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- Cook pasta til al dente.
- Toss with 1 tablespoon of the sesame oil.
- chill at least one hour.
- in a jar mix peanut butter, stock, soy sauce, remaining sesame oil, sugar pepper, worcestershire sauce and shake until blended.
- mix sauce over pasta.
- top with nuts, seeds and onions.