1/2 Photos of Cold Sesame Noodles
Little Bee's Note:
I first had these at a little lunch counter in the building that I worked in. They were very popular and my absolute favorite! The woman who owned the lunch counter also had a catering company and when I went to work for her during the holidays I asked for the recipe and she gave it to me! :) Now I can have them anytime and they are great to keep in the fridge for a quick something or to take to a barbecue or potluck. I promise they will be well received!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons warm water
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon ground fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon honey or 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 lb linguine or 1 lb spaghetti, cooked al dente
- 2 -3 tablespoons chopped scallions
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1/3 cup carrot, grated into matchstick pieces, you can buy these pre-grated at the salad bar in the grocery store (optional)
- 1While pasta is cooking, pulse all of the ingredients in a food processor just until well incorporated (do not over blend).
- 2When the pasta is cooked, drain, and mix with sauce.
- 3Then add carrots and toss (I never leave the carrots out).
- 4Chill for a few hours before serving.
- 5They are best cold!
- 6Garnish with scallions and sesame seeds just before serving.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cold Sesame Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 369.3
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 209.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 12.7 g