1/12 Photos of Cold Sesame Noodles
Better then takout. Nice summer dish. Great for picnics.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In saucepan over medium heat, mix first 8 ingredients together (soy sauce to chicken broth), stir until thick and smooth.
- 2Cook linguine in salted water until al dente. Drain and rinse with cool water.
- 3Mix linguine and sauce mixture in bowl.
- 4Serve cold or at room temperature with scallions, cucumbers, and sesame seeds as garnish.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cold Sesame Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (432 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 682.5
- Calories from Fat 194
- Total Fat 21.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1004.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 99.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 13.0 g
- Protein 25.0 g