Recipe by KelBel
Better then takout. Nice summer dish. Great for picnics.
Top Review by myoungp
This recipe was way too salty for me so I made a lot of changes. I used 2 tbsp light soy sauce, 1.5 tbsp rice vinegar, 2.5 tbsp brown sugar, 3 tbsp crunchy peanut butter, 1 tsp sesame oil, 1/4 cup chicken broth, 1/4 tsp chili powder and 1/4 tsp ginger powder (sub for pepper flakes and ginger roots). This amount of sauce is good for 8 oz linguine. The sauce is on the sweet side.
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon grated gingerroot
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1 lb linguine
- chopped scallion
- sesame seeds (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- In saucepan over medium heat, mix first 8 ingredients together (soy sauce to chicken broth), stir until thick and smooth.
- Cook linguine in salted water until al dente. Drain and rinse with cool water.
- Mix linguine and sauce mixture in bowl.
- Serve cold or at room temperature with scallions, cucumbers, and sesame seeds as garnish.