Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
A quick, easy and delicious way to serve leftover salmon. I could never find a recipe that used leftover salmon that I enjoyed until I tried this. It made a wonderful lunch the next day.
- Cook pasta al dente and let cool.
- In a mixing bowl mix the salmon, black olives, onion and tomatoes together.
- Add the cooled pasta to the bowl and mix with the above ingredents.
- Take about 2 tablespoons of mayo and mix into the mixture. It should be coated, not creamy.
- Add salt, pepper, dill and tarragon to taste.
- Put mixture in the refridgerator for at least one hour to cool. Be sure to cover it.
- When you take it out of the fridge it may need a little mayo. That's o.k., just add to the mixture and serve.