Recipe by artnoren
A quick, easy and delicious way to serve leftover salmon. I could never find a recipe that used leftover salmon that I enjoyed until I tried this. It made a wonderful lunch the next day.
- 6 ounces cooked salmon
- 6 ounces penne pasta
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 12 black olives
- 20 cherry tomatoes
- 1⁄2 an onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon tarragon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta al dente and let cool.
- In a mixing bowl mix the salmon, black olives, onion and tomatoes together.
- Add the cooled pasta to the bowl and mix with the above ingredents.
- Take about 2 tablespoons of mayo and mix into the mixture. It should be coated, not creamy.
- Add salt, pepper, dill and tarragon to taste.
- Put mixture in the refridgerator for at least one hour to cool. Be sure to cover it.
- When you take it out of the fridge it may need a little mayo. That's o.k., just add to the mixture and serve.