Rock lobsters are called crayfish in New Zealand. Adapted from Sam Choy's Polynesian Kitchen. I don't personally see any reason to blanch the asparagus; it depends on how you like it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cups fresh asparagus, blanched and chopped
- 1/2 cup green peas
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup yellow bell pepper, diced
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon orange rind, minced
- 1 lb cooked rock lobster meat, shredded
- 1Combine mayonnaise, asparagus, peas, peppers, lemon juice, orange juice, orange rind, and lobster in a large bowl.
- 2Season with salt and pepper and mix well.
- 3Arrange lettuce leaves on a serving platter.
- 4Mound lobster mixture on lettuce.
- 5Garnish with tomato wedges and watercress.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cold Rock Lobster Salad
Serving Size: 1 (278 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 351.1
- Calories from Fat 186
- Total Fat 20.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 159.6 mg
- Sodium 901.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 21.6 g