Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a delicious appetizer or snack! We have it at our office potlucks often and it ALWAYS disappears... It looks like you put a lot into it but it is so simple to prepare..NO COOK recipe that tastes like a delicious roast beef sub, but even better..You gotta try it! Enjoy...
- 236.59 ml cream cheese with chives
- 14.79-29.58 ml horseradish
- 1 prebaked pizza crust (like Boboli)
- 354.88 ml deli roast beef, cut into thin strips
- 354.88 ml coarsely chopped plum tomatoes
- 236.59 ml shredded lettuce (I prefer Romaine)
- 78.07 ml Italian salad dressing
- In a bowl mix together cream cheese and horseradish.
- Spread mixture on pizza crust.
- In another bowl mix together remaining ingredients.
- Top pizza with roast beef mixture.
- Refrigerate up to 2 hours before serving.
- Cut in wedges and serve.
This was easy enough & I can see it being popular at an office party. The flavors are familiar & the finished product attractive. I used a thin prebaked pizza crust and think a thicker crust would be too much bread. I would have even preferred the crust be crisper. I used good deli roast beef, ice berg lettuce, and only 1 T of horseradish. Next time I would up the horseradish so that flavor isn't lost and use romaine for more color on the dish. Thank you for sharing your recipe! Made for Spring 2011 Pick A Chef. :-)