Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are really good. Sometimes I cut them into small bite sized pieces, secure them with a tooth pick and serve them as apps.
- 6 croissants, sliced lengthwise
- 8 ounces brie cheese
- 1 1⁄2 lbs roast beef (rare, thin sliced)
- 6 lettuce leaves
- 1 small onion (thin sliced)
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Set Brie out to reach room temperature.
- Slice croissants lengthwise, toast lightly.
- Spread Brie on halved croissant bottoms.
- Spread mayonnaise on the other halves.
- Place the roast beef on Brie halves.
- Add a leaf of lettuce and a slice of onion to each.
- Top with mayonnaise halves.