These are really good. Sometimes I cut them into small bite sized pieces, secure them with a tooth pick and serve them as apps.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set Brie out to reach room temperature.
- 2Slice croissants lengthwise, toast lightly.
- 3Spread Brie on halved croissant bottoms.
- 4Spread mayonnaise on the other halves.
- 5Place the roast beef on Brie halves.
- 6Add a leaf of lettuce and a slice of onion to each.
- 7Top with mayonnaise halves.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cold Roast Beef and Brie
Serving Size: 1 (253 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 610.6
- Calories from Fat 316
- Total Fat 35.2 g
- Saturated Fat 17.2 g
- Cholesterol 159.0 mg
- Sodium 800.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 43.3 g