Prep 40 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Another salad for potlucks, bar-b-ques, or just for a side dish. Cooking time is actually refrigerator time...this is a great "make ahead" dish.
- 10 ounces chicken rice pilaf mix
- 3 (4 ounce) jars artichoke hearts, reserve marinade
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup pimento stuffed olive, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup bell pepper, diced (red or green)
Dressing (use reserved marinade from artichoke hearts)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- Make rice according to package directions, OMITTING butter. Let cool completly.
- Add chopped artichoke hearts, green onions, pimento olives and bell pepper.
- Make dressing by mixing mayonnaise, reserved marinade and curry powder.
- Fold into rice mixture and chill completly before serving.