Yummy, yummy..a nice cold salad that can be a great side dish or a refreshingly light meal. The possibilities are endless. I believe the original recipe came from a Wesson Oil Cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown cubed chicken pieces in a saute pan with 2tbs oil until cooked through.
- 2In a large bowl, combine cooked and slightly cooled ramen noodles, coleslaw mix, carrot, celery. Toss well.
- 3Add cooked, diced chicken.
- 4In a separate bowl, whisk together remaining vegetable oil, vinegar, soy sauce, brown sugar and garlic powder. Pour sauce over salad and toss well to combine.
- 5Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
- 6*Omit the chicken for a summer-safe salad.
- 7*This sauce is very all-purpose, so you can change up the meats (chicken, steak, cubed fish, tofu) and the veggies (snowpeas, corn, broccoli) and event the noodles (shrimp-flavored).
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cold Ramen Noodle Salad
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 863.9
- Calories from Fat 450
- Total Fat 50.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.4 g
- Cholesterol 65.8 mg
- Sodium 1687.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 35.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar