Recipe by Veganized
Makes a tasty and healthy pizza crust. The flavor is so good, because of the long raising time. (Still it's easy and fast to make!)
- 3⁄4 cup whole wheat flour or 3⁄4 cup spelt flour
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon dry yeast (powdered)
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2⁄3 cup cold water
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine flours, yeast and salt. Mix well.
- Combine water and oil. Add to flour-mixture, stir to blend.
- Knead dough on a flour-coated counter, adding more flour as needed. (or water if it seems too dry).
- When dough is "soft", shape in to a ball and roll in flour. Transfer to a big bowl and cover.
- Let stand in refrigerator overnight.
- Next day knead dough 1 min., then let it rest for 10-30 minutes. Roll out and place on a flour-coated baking sheet.
- (I usually pre-bake the dough for 8-10 minutes at 400F).