Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
A kind of Swiss roll, but made with mince beef and potatoes. In the summer it can be made with a tuna and ketchup filling.
- Fry the onions, peppers, garlic and beef.
- Add the flour and mix.
- Add the stock, salt, pepper and oregano.
- Make sure it's not too runny, that the sauce is thick.
- Mash the potatoes and add the butter, and place on a piece of aluminum foil.
- Spread and pat down to form a rectangle.
- Place the meat in the center, leaving some space between the beef and potatoes.
- Roll to form a Swiss roll and bake until browned.
- In the summer, you can do the same but instead of beef, mix tuna fish with ketchup and spread on the mashed potatoes.
- Roll the mash, and cover with mayonnaise, place a few slices of boiled egg on top to garnish, and a sprig of parsley. Refrigerate for about 1 hour before serving.