I love to make this dip, because I can make it ahead of time, and refrigerate! Make with all your favorite pizza toppings! Use a shallow dish or 9x13 baking sheet with at least 1/2" wall. FOR VEGETARIAN, OMIT MEATS!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread cream cheese on bottom of pan. Using a spoon is best for an even layer.
- 2Spread pizza sauce over cream cheese.
- 3Sprinkle hamburger, and any other toppings you desire.
- 4Add pepperoni slices on top of meat and veggies.
- 5Finish with shredded mozzarella cheese.
- 6Cover with foil and refrigerate until ready to eat!
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cold Pizza Dip?!
Serving Size: 1 (287 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 630.6
- Calories from Fat 414
- Total Fat 46.0 g
- Saturated Fat 23.5 g
- Cholesterol 153.1 mg
- Sodium 1300.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 9.7 g
- Protein 36.2 g