Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This potato salad is a must when ever mine or my wifes family get together. I have to always bring the potato salad. Try it I think you will like it.
- Boil the potatoes with the skins on until tender.
- Cool the potatoes.
- Cook the eggs until hard boiled.
- Cool and peel.
- Peel and slice potatoes into a large bowl.
- Slice 10 eggs in bowl with potatoes, reserve 2 eggs for garnish.
- Add the onion, salt, pepper, garlic salt, sugar, mustard, lemon juice and the salad dressing.
- Blend well.
- Slice remaining eggs on top of salad.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Chill several hours.